Terms & Conditions
We are incorporated under the laws of Costa Rica. This agreement and all related matters are constructed in the accordance with the laws of Costa Rica, and they shall be governed by these laws. The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
You must keep your login details confidential. You may not use an account that is not your own, nor allow someone else to use yours. You shall be responsible for all transactions made in relation to your account using your password. Anybody who identifies themselves by entering your username and password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
You will not attempt to by-pass our security or abuse our services.
Residents of Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Costa Rica, China, Cuba, Cyprus, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kahnawake, Libya, Macau, Netherlands Antilles, Republic of Serbia, Sudan, Syria, The Philippines, Turkey, USA must not partake in real money games.
Funds you deposit are legally yours and not gained through criminal activity.
The user must not use our services or promote our services to others if it is illegal to do so in his/her own country. It is forbidden to use our services if you are under 18 years of age and it is forbidden to promote our services to anyone who is under 18 years of age. It is forbidden to use our services if you are under 18 years of age.
Switch Poker, Rekopware Enterprises SRL, all their employees and stockholders are not responsible for any claims, losses or damages under any condition. All participating in our games are made at your own risk.
All taxes, duties and fees applicable in connection with any winnings at Switch Poker® are the sole responsibility of the client.
Switch Poker does not report client’s winnings to any government agencies. It is solely the client's responsibility to report any income from gaming activities to his/her government agencies, if required.
By registering with Switch Poker you automatically accept this T&C and therefore you accept to waive Switch Poker®, Rekopware Enterprises Ltd and all their employees and stockholders from all and any responsibilities which might be caused by you not complying with any of the T&C aforementioned.
We reserve the right to close your account and/or freeze its funds should you break these terms and conditions.
In the event of a system crash we reserve the right to restore your account to the last known good state. We will make refunds as we see fit and our decisions are final.
The software and services are provided as is. No guarantee is given that they are bug free or correct. All due diligence has been performed to ensure the software is fit for purpose, but due to the nature of software, bugs may exist, and that Switch Poker / Rekopware Enterprises are not liable for any bugs, defects, imperfections, though we'll make every reasonable effort to fix them. We reserve the right to withdraw any free sign-up bonuses given to a player and not used by the player within 24 hours.
- IDENTITY: You must provide us with proof of identity and proof of address upon request. We reserve the right to delay withdrawals until your identity is ascertained. Identification required may include a scan of your passport or other national ID, a scan of a recent bank statement or bill showing your name and address. Documentation in relation to any deposits made may also be required. A verification phone call may be required.
- AMENDMENTS: We reserve the right to modify this agreement without notice and you will be bound by the updated agreement within 14 days of it being posted on this site should you continue to make use of the site.
- Aeroplane promotion:
It is necessary for you to generate an equivilent of 10% of the rake generated by your passengers before you are able to withdraw your Aeroplane related earnings. You are required to have referred 5 passengers who have generated rake before being able to withdraw your aeroplane related revenue.
We reserve the right to cancel the Aeroplane promotion or any other promotion at any time.
- COMMUNICATIONS: Communications to us should be made via email to email@example.com.
- DORMANT ACCOUNTS: An account will be deemed as dormant if there have been no raked hands played within the last 12 months. Dormant accounts will have funds removed at a rate of 10%/€10 or equivalent, whichever is greater, per month. Users will be contacted by email to notify them at least 2 weeks before their account becomes dormant.
- NOTICES: You agree to receive communications from us. Communication may be in the form of messages on the website, via e-mail, post or telephone. All electronic posts will be considered in writing and to have been received by you within 5 business days of sending.
- TOPUPS & PAYMENTS: By entering your payment details on this website, you consent to your payment details being stored on our secure systems. Withdrawals may be limited during specific periods of the week and minimum withdrawal amount limits apply. For security reasons you may only withdraw using the same payment method used to deposit. Withdrawals to other payment methods will be processed purely at our discretion. There is a €50 minimum withdrawal limit. A €5 withdrawal fee will apply to amounts withdrawn below this limit.
- BITCOIN: Please note that the Bitcoin deposited on Switch Poker are stored on MtGox, therefore the availability of Bitcoin funds will depend completely on MtGox. Switch Poker are not responsible for any delay in depositing or withdrawing Bitcoin related to MtGox functioning. Bitcoin deposited on Switch Poker cannot be exchanged into Euro and vice versa.
- BONUS: Free bonuses, such as sign-up bonuses, Facebook bonuses, Seasonal once-off bonuses, etc are given to players to play on the site only. €5 and €10 bonuses not played with within 24 hours will be automatically retreived.
- GENERAL: Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete transactions on this site. It is the responsibility of the customer to know the laws concerning online gambling in their country of domicile. It is recommended that the cardholder retain a copy of transaction receipts and merchant policies.
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: All payments can be cancelled or refunded provided that the funds are available in the user's account. Refunds will be repaid to the originating card where possible. Payouts will be sent within 48 hours after receiving a request provided that there is no need for manual review of the withdrawal.